- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Mama’s Charity Wine Drive-Thru Party
May 9, 2020 - May 10, 2020
IT’S A MOTHER OF A PICK-UP PARTY BENEFITTING SIX LOCAL CAUSES AT ALL MILBRANDT TASTING ROOMS. Mother’s Day Weekend (both Sat. & Sun.) Complimentary Roses, Complimentary Gourmet Sweets, up to 40% off on Mama’s 90-Point Necessity Wine Packs. You must choose and buy your wines on the 90-point wines page then choose your pick-up location at online checkout. This is required for a reservation. You don’t have to be a mama! Choose a 3, 6, or 12 bottle pack. You choose the wines! Your pack, complimentary roses and bites will be waiting for you at your chosen location. You can have your pack shipped with applied discounts, but the rose and gourmet sweets will not be included in shipments. Get mama (or yourself) out of the house for a nice drive and curbside service.