- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Manicures & Mimosas
August 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmvaries
Thursdays can be so tough! But we are here to help you ease your way right into Friday with Manicures & Mimosas the first Thursday of every month this summer at Eola Hills Legacy Estate Vineyard.
Our friends Little Gypsy Nail salon are back! And BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Call 503.535.9655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment.
Seriously, friends – due to current restrictions spots are limited and only by appointment. No walk-ins allowed.
We can’t wait to be your friendly faces behind the bar serving up wine by the glass or bottle. Tastings also available.
Our specialty mimosa of the month : Strawberry Peach (Choose one of our three sparkling wines!). Find your new favorite or enjoy our sparkling fresh.
Either way – it’s a delicious way to say hello to summer evenings at Legacy Estate vineyard.
Extended hours from 4 – 7 pm for Manicures & Mimosas!