- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Manicures & Mimosas at Eola Hills Winery
December 10, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursdays can be so tough! But we are here for a little bit of pampering and self care with Manicures & Mimosas at our heritage winery location.
Our friends Little Gypsy Nail salon will be here from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm! BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Call 503.535.9655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment.
Seriously, friends – due to current restrictions spots are limited and only by appointment. No walk-ins allowed. Manicures and pedicures available.
We can’t wait to be your friendly faces behind the bar serving up wine by the glass or bottle. Tasting flights also available until 5 pm.