- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
March Wine Club Release at Oak Knoll Winery
March 14 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Come join us at historic Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley for our March Wine Club Release Party!
Not a club member? Come anyway because just $5 gets you in the door to begin enjoying the experiences afforded to our club members. It’s a great way to entertain friends – and make new ones.