- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery presents Piano Nights with Mark Jeleniewski
October 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Plan a relaxing or romantic night out at the Maryhill Winery tasting room along the Vancouver USA Waterfront Development during Piano Nights with Mark Jeleniewski on Oct. 24.
Recording artist, musician, producer and composer Mark J is one of the Portland-Vancouver area’s busiest and best-loved pianists. Whether on the concert stage or in an intimate fireside setting, playing and singing his own compositions or covering popular favorites, his ability to communicate with the audience touches souls and stirs emotions.
This award-winning songwriter/singer has been a full-time professional musician since the age of 17. His talent and love for music have earned him a college scholarship and taken him on performance tours of the British Isles, Europe, Canada and the U.S., gathering fans from around the world.