- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery presents Piano Nights with Mark Jeleniewski
October 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Plan a relaxing or romantic night out at the Maryhill Winery tasting room along the Vancouver USA Waterfront Development during Piano Nights with Mark Jeleniewski on Oct. 24.
Recording artist, musician, producer and composer Mark J is one of the Portland-Vancouver area’s busiest and best-loved pianists. Whether on the concert stage or in an intimate fireside setting, playing and singing his own compositions or covering popular favorites, his ability to communicate with the audience touches souls and stirs emotions.
This award-winning songwriter/singer has been a full-time professional musician since the age of 17. His talent and love for music have earned him a college scholarship and taken him on performance tours of the British Isles, Europe, Canada and the U.S., gathering fans from around the world.