- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Matthews Cellars 2017 Reserve Claret Release Weekend
June 28 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$85
We take deep pride in the care given to craft our Reserve wines and cannot wait for you to try this one. Stop by Saturday, June 27 between 11 a.m.-9 p.m. or Sunday, June 28 between noon-7 p.m. to pick some up in our Tasting Room or at our curbside pick up.
Wine club: $65