- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Matthews Cellars 2017 Reserve Claret Release Weekend
June 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$85
We take deep pride in the care given to craft our Reserve wines and cannot wait for you to try this one. Stop by Saturday, June 27 between 11 a.m.-9 p.m. or Sunday, June 28 between noon-7 p.m. to pick some up in our Tasting Room or at our curbside pick up.
Wine club: $65