- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery 2017 Reserve Cabernet Franc release weekend
September 13 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$80
Matthews Winery has been listening to the requests and are so excited to announce the release of the 2017 Matthews Reserve Cabernet Franc. We welcome you to come by Saturday or Sunday to pick some up or enjoy a bottle on the lawn.
“Deep purple/ruby-colored, with classy Cabernet Franc notes of red and black fruits, lead pencil, exotic flowers and forest floor. This spicy, complex, seamless 2017 has terrific balance, medium to full body and a great finish.” -92-94 points, Jeb Dunnuck, jebdunnuck.com
Wine club: $60