- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery 2017 Reserve Cabernet Franc release weekend
September 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$80
Matthews Winery has been listening to the requests and are so excited to announce the release of the 2017 Matthews Reserve Cabernet Franc. We welcome you to come by Saturday or Sunday to pick some up or enjoy a bottle on the lawn.
“Deep purple/ruby-colored, with classy Cabernet Franc notes of red and black fruits, lead pencil, exotic flowers and forest floor. This spicy, complex, seamless 2017 has terrific balance, medium to full body and a great finish.” -92-94 points, Jeb Dunnuck, jebdunnuck.com
Wine club: $60