- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery Farm-to-Table Dinner with chef Aaron Tekulve
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
On June 13, Matthews Winery will stage its seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at its Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Non-members
Chef Aaron Tekulve of Surrell grew up in the beautiful mountains of Flathead Valley near Glacier Park in Montana. He has worked with some of the best restaurants in Seattle, including Canlis and as sous chef at Lark. His current venture, Surrell, was voted the 2018 best local pop-up in Seattle magazine. He was a contestant on the Food Network’s Chopped and is also featured in the Seattle Cooks cookbook showcasing 40 of Seattle’s best chefs.