- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery Farm-to-Table Dinner with chef Aaron Tekulve
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
On June 13, Matthews Winery will stage its seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at its Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Non-members
Chef Aaron Tekulve of Surrell grew up in the beautiful mountains of Flathead Valley near Glacier Park in Montana. He has worked with some of the best restaurants in Seattle, including Canlis and as sous chef at Lark. His current venture, Surrell, was voted the 2018 best local pop-up in Seattle magazine. He was a contestant on the Food Network’s Chopped and is also featured in the Seattle Cooks cookbook showcasing 40 of Seattle’s best chefs.