- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery Farm-to-Table Dinner with chef Aaron Tekulve
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
On June 13, Matthews Winery will stage its seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at its Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Non-members
Chef Aaron Tekulve of Surrell grew up in the beautiful mountains of Flathead Valley near Glacier Park in Montana. He has worked with some of the best restaurants in Seattle, including Canlis and as sous chef at Lark. His current venture, Surrell, was voted the 2018 best local pop-up in Seattle magazine. He was a contestant on the Food Network’s Chopped and is also featured in the Seattle Cooks cookbook showcasing 40 of Seattle’s best chefs.