- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with 38th Street Band
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Matthews Winery presents 38th Street Band, which brings an upbeat night of fun dance music, including rock, pop, country, funk, R&B and more to Woodinville on Jan. 17.
Enjoy listening and dancing to the more ambitious and challenging classic rock pieces from a band that can bring the party to a roar, no matter how big the crowd.
Bring your friends and buy a glass or bottle of wine to share. Qurious Tedious (QTs) serves up authentic Mexican dishes with a smile, from monster burritos to short rib tacos with hand-smashed guacamole and fresh pico de gallo to satisfy the most demanding pallet.