- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with 38th Street Band
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Matthews Winery presents 38th Street Band, which brings an upbeat night of fun dance music, including rock, pop, country, funk, R&B and more to Woodinville on Jan. 17.
Enjoy listening and dancing to the more ambitious and challenging classic rock pieces from a band that can bring the party to a roar, no matter how big the crowd.
Bring your friends and buy a glass or bottle of wine to share. Qurious Tedious (QTs) serves up authentic Mexican dishes with a smile, from monster burritos to short rib tacos with hand-smashed guacamole and fresh pico de gallo to satisfy the most demanding pallet.