- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with the 38th Street Band
February 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Matthews Winery in Woodinville, Wash., presents Friday Night Live on Feb. 21 with the 38th Street Band and culinary support from Skillet.
The 38th Street Band brings an upbeat night of fun dance music, including rock, pop, country, funk, R&B and more. Enjoy listening and dancing to the more ambitious and challenging classic rock pieces from a band that can bring the party to a roar, no matter how big the crowd. Bring your friends and buy a glass or bottle of wine to share.
Blazing trails since 2007, Skillet continuously rotates specials such as a pomegranate molasses pulled pork sandwich or lime-cilantro marinated mahi mahi, while offering cult classics like the bacon jam burger, fennel crusted fried chicken sammy and hand cut fries.