- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery Release Weekend
December 7, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kick off the holiday season at Matthews Winery and join us for the release of the 2016 Tenor Cabernet Sauvignon.
A classic Cab in every sense of the word: ripe, fruit forward and opulent, but balanced in its tannin structure and acidity. This 100% cabernet proves that you can have big, bright, new world wines that are still perfectly balanced and composed.
We welcome you to come in for a tasting noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Light bites will be available for wine club members, as well as tastes of special library wines.