- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery Release Weekend
December 7, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kick off the holiday season at Matthews Winery and join us for the release of the 2016 Tenor Cabernet Sauvignon.
A classic Cab in every sense of the word: ripe, fruit forward and opulent, but balanced in its tannin structure and acidity. This 100% cabernet proves that you can have big, bright, new world wines that are still perfectly balanced and composed.
We welcome you to come in for a tasting noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Light bites will be available for wine club members, as well as tastes of special library wines.