- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
May Sneak Peaks and Rare Finds at Bergstrom Wines
May 18 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$40
There are a few wines that are so rare and limited in production, that we are unable to open and share these on a regular basis in our tasting room at Bergstrom Wines.
They are always allocated to our members first and there are very small quantities remaining. In other words, we don’t pop these corks very often! This event offers a rare opportunity to taste and secure some of our most exclusive and limited-production wines poured from magnums.
$40 per person or complimentary up to four guests with each Bergström Wines Club Membership. Tasting fees are waived with a two bottle purchase of featured wines