- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
May Sneak Peaks and Rare Finds at Bergstrom Wines
May 18 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$40
There are a few wines that are so rare and limited in production, that we are unable to open and share these on a regular basis in our tasting room at Bergstrom Wines.
They are always allocated to our members first and there are very small quantities remaining. In other words, we don’t pop these corks very often! This event offers a rare opportunity to taste and secure some of our most exclusive and limited-production wines poured from magnums.
$40 per person or complimentary up to four guests with each Bergström Wines Club Membership. Tasting fees are waived with a two bottle purchase of featured wines