- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
McMinnville Wine and Food Classic
March 12 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on March 14, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on March 15, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The 28th annual McMinnville Wine & Food Classic, also known as “Sip!” gathers thousands of people from all over the Pacific Northwest on March 12-14 in celebration of Oregon wine and cuisine at Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum – all for the benefit of children.
The 2021 event welcomes returning favorites as well as new producers, assembling 70+ of the region’s best wineries as well as a variety of chefs, bakers, breweries, distilleries, artists, artisans, and musicians.
VISIT MACCLASSIC.ORG FOR EVENT DETAILS
McMinnville Wine & Food Classic is a nonprofit event benefiting St. James School.
~~~ EARLYBIRD SAVINGS for tickets purchased online before Feb. 15 ~~~
~~~ no ticket fees! ~~~
~~~ Special savings for GROUP/VOLUME ticket purchases. ~~~
#SipMcMinnville #MWFC #McMinnvilleWineFood #EatDrinkSupport