- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Meadow Vista Honey Wines Yoga, Wine & Chesse!!
September 3, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$35.00
I`m so very excited to announce that Buddha Beats yoga will be teaming up with Meadow Vista Honey Wines for an experience like no other.
Summer is finally here and covid is almost over, so treat yourself to an afternoon out of the house, perhaps with a few friends, get into nature and just relax.
We will start our event in the beautiful outdoor space watching the bee’s, while certified yoga instructor Aleena Mckinnon, guides you through a relaxing yoga class.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. We will end this class with a guided meditation to melt away any stress from the last few months.
After class, we will enjoy an array of wines that will be paired with delicious cheese. This classic sweet and salty combination will never go out of style.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis. This entire event will bee (lol) outside.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $35.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at firstname.lastname@example.org
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming.
Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.
Cheers & Namaste