- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Melodies of the Danube Cruise with Stephen Reustle
October 31 - November 7$2,949
“Melodies of the Danube” with Stephen Reustle and Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards cruises Oct. 31-Nov. 7, 2022.
Journey along the Danube and see firsthand why this storied river has inspired generations of artists, poets and musicians. Indulge your passion for timeless architecture and art in three magnificent capitals: Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna. Let the hills come alive with the sounds of music in Salzburg and the Austrian Lake District. Cruise through the enchanting Strudengau Valley and let the melodies of the Danube carry you from one gem to another on a regal journey through time.
Stephen Reustle of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards is our Wine Host for our sailing. You will enjoy onboard tastings led by Stephen, as well as a magnificent wine-paired dinner featuring Reustle-Prayer Rock wines hand-selected by Stephen.
Included in your fare: 7-night cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations; unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board; fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant; Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour; Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception; Exclusive Wine Cruise features including tastings, tours and discussions; Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board; Small group guided shore excursions with a variety of choices and activity levels; Professionally trained Wellness Host leading a variety of exercise classes.
Cruise starting from $2,949 per person.