- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend New Release | 2017 Winderlea Maresh Vineyard Pinot noir
May 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Swing by Winderlea over Memorial Day Weekend to stock up on wines you’ll want for summer. Our 2019 Rosé of Pinot noir ($35|bottle) is released and selling our quickly. This weekends special release is our 2017 Winderlea Maresh Vineyard Pinot noir ($53|bottle). If you can’t come by, we are happy to deliver these wines to you locally (local delivery and ground shipping is included) for a minimum 6 bottle order.
• Bottle Sales and Curbside Service: Bottle purchases to take home. We are happy to take an order over the phone, and we’ll bring it curb-side to your vehicle every day from 10am to 4pm. Simply call us at 503-554-5900 or email to email@example.com.
• Home/Business Delivery or Ground Shipping: Local delivery or ground shipping to your home or office is included on all orders of 6 or more bottles, within 35 miles of the winery or via ground shipping. Please email us at