- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Open House at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
May 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 25, 2019
The Memorial Day weekend open house at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards is May 24-25.
Join us as we remember our country’s finest and enjoy music by Acoustic Blend. As is our tradition, we will present our 2017 Grenache as a “special release,” especially when paired with Gloria’s Sliders.