- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Open House at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
May 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 25, 2019
The Memorial Day weekend open house at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards is May 24-25.
Join us as we remember our country’s finest and enjoy music by Acoustic Blend. As is our tradition, we will present our 2017 Grenache as a “special release,” especially when paired with Gloria’s Sliders.