- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Open House at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
May 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 25, 2019
The Memorial Day weekend open house at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards is May 24-25.
Join us as we remember our country’s finest and enjoy music by Acoustic Blend. As is our tradition, we will present our 2017 Grenache as a “special release,” especially when paired with Gloria’s Sliders.