- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Open House at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
May 25 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 25, 2019
The Memorial Day weekend open house at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards is May 24-25.
Join us as we remember our country’s finest and enjoy music by Acoustic Blend. As is our tradition, we will present our 2017 Grenache as a “special release,” especially when paired with Gloria’s Sliders.