- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend + Rambeaux Wines
May 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rambeaux Wines Featured Memorial Day Weekend!
Dusky Goose Tasting Room, Dundee Hills | May 29 – 31
An offspring of Dusky Goose Family of Wines, Rambeaux wines was launched in January 2020. Nicknamed as an homage to the Eastern Oregon ranching roots of Dusky Goose owners – John & Linda Carter, Rambeaux is our shorthand for the famed Rambouillet sheep that Linda’s family has been raising in Pendleton for generations. Memorial Day Weekend is one of only two weekends we feature Rambeaux wines in the tasting room.
Join us to try the new 2020 Rambeaux Rosé & 2018 Rambeaux Pinot Noir on the flight along with Dusky Goose Wines.
We look forward to hosting you!