- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Memorial Weekend Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate
May 28 @ 11:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$30
For Memorial Day weekend, we will be tasting a great selection of wines and we will continue to host intimate tastings as usual. We will be open for the beloved Memorial Day weekend but it is requested that you make an appointment with us.
Please call 503-807-5008 so we can thoughtfully space out the appointment schedule
for all our customers.
Individual charcuterie boards will be complimentary with the wine tasting.
We look forward to hosting you!
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
When: Saturday, Sunday & Monday May 28th, 29th & 30th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. & by appt only
Tasting Fee: $30 per person with 10% discount on case purchases &
complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Questions and to make an appt call 503-807-5008.