- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Midsommar Fest at Fullerton Wine Bar and Tasting Room
June 26 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until June 27, 2021
The Fullerton Wine family is excited to welcome friends new and old into their tasting room for a special Midsommar celebration!
Dating back to the 1300s this Nordic holiday celebrates the return of the sun which brings longer, brighter and fertile days. Guests will get to participate in many of the family’s annual traditions brought to the Pacific Northwest from Sweden. Festivities will include a traditional decorated Maypole outside, fresh floral wreath making, and the family’s favorite Midsommar dishes prepared by matriarch Susanne Fullerton.
As part of the celebration, the Fullertons are opening up the library and will be pouring a special rosé vertical featuring Three Otters Rosé 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 vintages.