- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Midsommar Fest at Fullerton Wine Bar and Tasting Room
June 26, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until June 27, 2021
The Fullerton Wine family is excited to welcome friends new and old into their tasting room for a special Midsommar celebration!
Dating back to the 1300s this Nordic holiday celebrates the return of the sun which brings longer, brighter and fertile days. Guests will get to participate in many of the family’s annual traditions brought to the Pacific Northwest from Sweden. Festivities will include a traditional decorated Maypole outside, fresh floral wreath making, and the family’s favorite Midsommar dishes prepared by matriarch Susanne Fullerton.
As part of the celebration, the Fullertons are opening up the library and will be pouring a special rosé vertical featuring Three Otters Rosé 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 vintages.