- Alliance of Women in Washington Wine creates $5,000 scholarship
- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- This event has passed.
July 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
Join us up at Youngberg Hill on Sunday morning for mimosas! From 10am-2pm we will serve mimosas with a perfectly paired snack. Follow us on Facebook for weekly details. Purchase tickets to secure your spot, walk-ins will be welcome, but food may not be guaranteed.