- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
July 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
Join us up at Youngberg Hill on Sunday morning for mimosas! From 10am-2pm we will serve mimosas with a perfectly paired snack. Follow us on Facebook for weekly details. Purchase tickets to secure your spot, walk-ins will be welcome, but food may not be guaranteed.