- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
May 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
Join us up at Youngberg Hill on Sunday morning for mimosas! From 10am-2pm we will serve mimosas with a perfectly paired snack. Follow us on Facebook for weekly details. Purchase tickets to secure your spot, walk-ins will be welcome, but food may not be guaranteed.