- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Garden in a Glass at Coelho Winery
May 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75.00
Dave and Deolinda Coelho are farmers who make wine, and they are all-in, hands-on, all day, every day. And as they say, “We farm honest wine at honest prices so that it can be available to any table.”
The family name means “rabbit” in Portuguese and is pronounced simply “Quail oh.” The rabbit logo on each of our wines symbolizes all we do in farming unique soil and creating honest bottles of wine that frame special moments for our customers.
In 2004, the Coelhos bottled their first vintage of Pinot Noir and have not looked back, opening a tasting room in 2005 in the historic fire-damaged Amity Hardware Store. In the years since, they added two other vineyards right around the winery and now produce single-vineyard Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay from estate fruit.
The Mother’s Day Garden in a Glass event at Coelho Winery features:
1 Glass of Coelho Estate Reserve Pinot Noir Rosé
1 Pinot Noir Glass Garden
1 White Wine Glass Garden
1 Port Glass Garden