- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Weekend – Sweet & Savory Pairing at Natalie’s Estate
May 8 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$25
In honor of our wonderful Mothers, we will have special “Sweet and Savory” charcuterie boards paired with a Malbec blend, Rose, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Please come enjoy and celebrate your mom!
Date: Saturday and Sunday, May 8th and 9th from 11 am to 5 pm
Fee: $25 per tasting or complimentary to Cellar Club members
Call to make your reservation at 503-807-5008.
We can’t wait to see you.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132