- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Muret-Gaston Library Wine Tasting
October 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
Join us as we dive into our cellar library Oct. 24 at Muret-Gaston to see how our older vintages are evolving. We will be tasting 5 wines paired with small bites.
Tickets are limited due to social distancing, and please wear your mask as you are escorted to your seat.
Ticket cost is $50. Wine club members log in to receive your discount, call the winery or stop in to purchase your ticket.