- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Muret-Gaston Library Wine Tasting
October 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
Join us as we dive into our cellar library Oct. 24 at Muret-Gaston to see how our older vintages are evolving. We will be tasting 5 wines paired with small bites.
Tickets are limited due to social distancing, and please wear your mask as you are escorted to your seat.
Ticket cost is $50. Wine club members log in to receive your discount, call the winery or stop in to purchase your ticket.