- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Music at Dancing Fish Vineyards with Andre Feriante
November 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10
Award-winning, Segovia-trained guitarist and composer Andre Feriante has been sharing the gift of music with audiences around the world for 30 years. Beginning in 1979 with his first concert in Rome, he has introduced a sensual and contemporary sound to an otherwise traditional genre.
By the age of 21, Feriante had studied with the great maestro Andres Segovia in Spain, played concerts in Europe and North and South America, and was part of music faculty at two colleges. Feriante’s long career has taken him to hundreds of stages, including Seattle’s Benaroya Hall and The Triple Door.
Andre’s world view is one of hope, love, and empathy. He hopes the passionate and reflective qualities in his songs will bring listeners inward to discover the similarities among humans, creating more peace and ease in the world.
A portion of the $10 admission fee goes to Whidbey Island Nourishes (WIN). If you’d like to support our music program, please consider tipping the musicians and purchasing our wine at the event.