- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Music at Dancing Fish Vineyards with Andre Feriante
November 22, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10
Award-winning, Segovia-trained guitarist and composer Andre Feriante has been sharing the gift of music with audiences around the world for 30 years. Beginning in 1979 with his first concert in Rome, he has introduced a sensual and contemporary sound to an otherwise traditional genre.
By the age of 21, Feriante had studied with the great maestro Andres Segovia in Spain, played concerts in Europe and North and South America, and was part of music faculty at two colleges. Feriante’s long career has taken him to hundreds of stages, including Seattle’s Benaroya Hall and The Triple Door.
Andre’s world view is one of hope, love, and empathy. He hopes the passionate and reflective qualities in his songs will bring listeners inward to discover the similarities among humans, creating more peace and ease in the world.
A portion of the $10 admission fee goes to Whidbey Island Nourishes (WIN). If you’d like to support our music program, please consider tipping the musicians and purchasing our wine at the event.