- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Music in the Vines at Melrose Vineyards
September 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$15.00
Music in the Vines returns to Melrose Vineyards from 5:30-8 p.m. on Sept. 10
Both the band and the menu have yet to be determined. Cost is $15, which includes live music and light dinner.
No advanced ticket sales; first come/first serve.