- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Music In The Vines at Melrose Vineyards
September 3, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$15.00
Music in the Vines at Melrose Vineyards returns on Sept. 3 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
The band is to be determined, and the dinner is to be determined. Cost is $15, which includes live music and light dinner.
There are no advanced ticket sales, first come/first serve.