- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Music In The Vines at Melrose Vineyards
September 3, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$15.00
Music in the Vines at Melrose Vineyards returns on Sept. 3 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
The band is to be determined, and the dinner is to be determined. Cost is $15, which includes live music and light dinner.
There are no advanced ticket sales, first come/first serve.