- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
National Rosè Day Boat Party
June 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$75
Washington Wine Cruises invites you onboard The Islander for a day of fun celebrating everyone’s favorite summer sipper … rosé!
Enjoy beautiful views as we sip and sail through Lake Union and Lake Washington, listening & dancing to live music, and noshing on a delicious summer BBQ buffet from local chefs.
Taste wines from elite Washington wineries including:
Mark Ryan + Sleight of Hand Cellars present the Underground Wine Project
Your ticket includes a three-hour cruise of the lakes, rosè wine tasting, commemorative glass to take home with you, delicious buffet and live music. Don’t miss this PARTY!
- Boarding at 2 p.m.
- Departing 2:30 p.m. SHARP
- Returning to the dock at 5:30 p.m.
The boat features a FULL BAR stocked with beer, wine and spirits available for purchase.
There are two floors plus a large observation bow. Restrooms are on second level. There are several chairs onboard, but please note this is a cocktail- style — standing, tasting, mingling — party. This if for 21 & over only.
And the cruise is rain or shine!