- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
National Rosè Day Boat Party
June 13, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$75
Washington Wine Cruises invites you onboard The Islander for a day of fun celebrating everyone’s favorite summer sipper … rosé!
Enjoy beautiful views as we sip and sail through Lake Union and Lake Washington, listening & dancing to live music, and noshing on a delicious summer BBQ buffet from local chefs.
Taste wines from elite Washington wineries including:
Mark Ryan + Sleight of Hand Cellars present the Underground Wine Project
Your ticket includes a three-hour cruise of the lakes, rosè wine tasting, commemorative glass to take home with you, delicious buffet and live music. Don’t miss this PARTY!
- Boarding at 2 p.m.
- Departing 2:30 p.m. SHARP
- Returning to the dock at 5:30 p.m.
The boat features a FULL BAR stocked with beer, wine and spirits available for purchase.
There are two floors plus a large observation bow. Restrooms are on second level. There are several chairs onboard, but please note this is a cocktail- style — standing, tasting, mingling — party. This if for 21 & over only.
And the cruise is rain or shine!