- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Nosh presented by Seattle Uncorked
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
SEATTLE — Neighborhood Nosh on Sunday, April 22 at Metropolist in SoDo showcases local restaurants, chocolatiers and regional wineries, who gather to serve samples and raise money for the South Park Senior Center.
The list of wineries scheduled to pour includes:
Ellensburg Canyon Winery
Long Road Winery
Michael Florentino Cellars
Naches Heights Vineyard/NHV
Nota Bene Cellars
Red Earth Wines
Scarlet Oak Barrels
The Woodhouse Wine Estates
This Seattle Uncorked event spans 1-5 p.m. at Metropolist, which is 2931 First Ave. South in Seattle. Advance tickets are $35, but they are $40 at the door.