- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
New Releases at Warr-King Wines
October 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - November 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Warr-King Wines is releasing 5 new wines over Halloween weekend! Come out and taste something new with JCoco chocolate pairing options. No tricks, only treats!
2019 Roussanne – 100% Roussanne, aged 6 months in French Oak
2019 Fleur, Dry Riesling made in a French Alsatian style
2018 Progeny, 60% Cabernet, 20% Merlot, 20% Malbec blend
2018 Descendant, Cabernet Franc dominate blend
2017 Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mountain AVA
New Releases available to everyone on October 30! Open Friday 4pm-7pm, Saturday 12pm-5pm, & Sunday 1pm-5pm
Wine Club Only Release Weekend: October 23-25
- Members receive 20% off wines & 25% off cases
- Free tastings for club members and up to three guests per visit.
- Exclusive member-only access to limited-release wines.
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes winery events.
- Member-only release parties and special events.