- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
New Releases at Warr-King Wines
October 30 @ 4:00 pm - November 1 @ 5:00 pm
Warr-King Wines is releasing 5 new wines over Halloween weekend! Come out and taste something new with JCoco chocolate pairing options. No tricks, only treats!
2019 Roussanne – 100% Roussanne, aged 6 months in French Oak
2019 Fleur, Dry Riesling made in a French Alsatian style
2018 Progeny, 60% Cabernet, 20% Merlot, 20% Malbec blend
2018 Descendant, Cabernet Franc dominate blend
2017 Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mountain AVA
New Releases available to everyone on October 30! Open Friday 4pm-7pm, Saturday 12pm-5pm, & Sunday 1pm-5pm
Wine Club Only Release Weekend: October 23-25
- Members receive 20% off wines & 25% off cases
- Free tastings for club members and up to three guests per visit.
- Exclusive member-only access to limited-release wines.
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes winery events.
- Member-only release parties and special events.