- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
New Years Eve at Oran Mor with Tom McNeary
December 31, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 11:55 pm$10
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Oran Mor Artisan Mead with Tom McNeary and friends.
Tuesday Dec. 31
More information coming soon!
Tom McNeary is a National level talent, a powerful singer, and creative songwriter. Tom’s acoustic performance has taken him all over America. From pubs & wineries to sharing stages with music icons, Tom McNeary has paid his music dues. His style blends rock, blues, Americana and country to create the “Tom McNeary” sound.
Award-winning meads will be available for sale along with beer, wine, cider and variety of non-alcoholic beverages. Delicious food selections include tapas plates and gourmet grilled sandwiches for purchase.
Reservation and info: call 505-310-1525
Sponsored by 420 Club LLC, Bobbie’s Tack Room, Jimmy John’s and Janet Stringfellow.