- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2019 @ 9:00 pm - January 1, 2020 @ 1:00 am$65 – $75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join us at Waterbrook Winery with your best mask and prepare to dance away New Year’s Eve at our Masquerade Ball with our live DJ.
Dress to the nines if you want to win the costume contest and a special prize. Your ticket includes photo booth fun, a glass of bubbly and a half-dozen oysters. Food will be available for purchase.
We’re also happy to be partnering with Black Tie Wine Tours to provide transportation. Call the tasting room to reserve your ride. Glitz, glam and get down at Waterbrook.
Cost is $65 for wine club members; $75 for general admission.