- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2019 @ 9:00 pm - January 1, 2020 @ 1:00 am$65 – $75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join us at Waterbrook Winery with your best mask and prepare to dance away New Year’s Eve at our Masquerade Ball with our live DJ.
Dress to the nines if you want to win the costume contest and a special prize. Your ticket includes photo booth fun, a glass of bubbly and a half-dozen oysters. Food will be available for purchase.
We’re also happy to be partnering with Black Tie Wine Tours to provide transportation. Call the tasting room to reserve your ride. Glitz, glam and get down at Waterbrook.
Cost is $65 for wine club members; $75 for general admission.