- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
North Bend Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
September 12 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 12, 2019
Each Thursday, taste the freshness, meet local farmers, find an amazing selection of seasonal, locally grown produce, learn cooking tips and enjoy local wine via Convergence Zone Cellars all the North Bend Farmers Market.
Our vendor mix includes fresh produce, berries, honey, flowers and botanicals, baked goods, specialty items, delicious prepared foods and a variety of unique handcrafted goods.
Each week you will also enjoy live music in the park (6-7:30 p.m.), Master Gardener educators and non-profit community information stations. WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program vouchers accepted. Leashed pets are welcome. Come shop local at the North Bend Farmers Market and taste the difference.