- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
North Bend Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
September 12, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 12, 2019
Each Thursday, taste the freshness, meet local farmers, find an amazing selection of seasonal, locally grown produce, learn cooking tips and enjoy local wine via Convergence Zone Cellars all the North Bend Farmers Market.
Our vendor mix includes fresh produce, berries, honey, flowers and botanicals, baked goods, specialty items, delicious prepared foods and a variety of unique handcrafted goods.
Each week you will also enjoy live music in the park (6-7:30 p.m.), Master Gardener educators and non-profit community information stations. WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program vouchers accepted. Leashed pets are welcome. Come shop local at the North Bend Farmers Market and taste the difference.