- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
North Bend Farmers Market with Convergence Zone Cellars
September 12, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 12, 2019
Each Thursday, taste the freshness, meet local farmers, find an amazing selection of seasonal, locally grown produce, learn cooking tips and enjoy local wine via Convergence Zone Cellars all the North Bend Farmers Market.
Our vendor mix includes fresh produce, berries, honey, flowers and botanicals, baked goods, specialty items, delicious prepared foods and a variety of unique handcrafted goods.
Each week you will also enjoy live music in the park (6-7:30 p.m.), Master Gardener educators and non-profit community information stations. WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program vouchers accepted. Leashed pets are welcome. Come shop local at the North Bend Farmers Market and taste the difference.