- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
November preview at Bergstrom Wines
November 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$40
The weekend before the Thanksgiving Holiday is a traditional favorite for those seeking unique and special offerings. Bergstrom Wines is featuring a rare opportunity on Nov. 23 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to taste some of our top scoring and most exclusive wines.
Check back to see flight announcement in October. Guests will be able to view our holiday gift offerings and limited library large formats for purchase. Four complimentary tastings per Bergström club membership. The fee is $40 for guests.
Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 503-554-0468.