- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
November preview at Bergstrom Wines
November 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$40
The weekend before the Thanksgiving Holiday is a traditional favorite for those seeking unique and special offerings. Bergstrom Wines is featuring a rare opportunity on Nov. 23 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to taste some of our top scoring and most exclusive wines.
Check back to see flight announcement in October. Guests will be able to view our holiday gift offerings and limited library large formats for purchase. Four complimentary tastings per Bergström club membership. The fee is $40 for guests.
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com or calling 503-554-0468.