- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery Bingo & Wine
February 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Oak Knoll Winery, a historic property in Oregon’s North Willamette Valley, will stage a fun afternoon on Sunday, Feb. 9 that it bills as Bingo & Wine.
Each person receives a bingo sheet for each game. Winners of each game receive a prize.
Small food plates, wine, and beer will be available for purchase. (No outside food or beverage is allowed.)
There is no admission, but tickets go on sale on Feb. 1, 2020.
This is a 21 and up event.