- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
Oak Knoll Winery presents Toast To the Tunes with Cherish Nunnally
July 11 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley resumes its Toast to the Tunes 2019 Concert Series on July 11 with Cherish Nunnally.
Food from Sugars Barbecue includes Beef Brisket, Potato Salad, Country Bean Salad for $13. Sides subject to change
Gates open at 5 p.m. Show runs 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $5 for 21 and Up.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.