- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Toast To the Tunes with Cherish Nunnally
July 11 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley resumes its Toast to the Tunes 2019 Concert Series on July 11 with Cherish Nunnally.
Food from Sugars Barbecue includes Beef Brisket, Potato Salad, Country Bean Salad for $13. Sides subject to change
Gates open at 5 p.m. Show runs 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $5 for 21 and Up.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.