- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Oak Knoll Winery presents Tureen Jars Trio candle making
March 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
Spend a zen-sational evening March 22 at Oak Knoll Winery working with soy-based wax, scented oils and unique decorative elements to craft custom candles.
Our master crafter will guide you and your friends step-by-step through this two-hour event to make a custom creation perfect for trading, gifting, or treating yourself. Yaymaker events give you everything you need to get up, get out, and get making!
Instruction is provided by a trained host, so no experience is required, and everything you need is supplied. Show up early to grab drinks and a bite to eat as you give your week something to shout about. No outside food or beverage, and this is an 21-and-up event with no pets.