- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Oakland Sip n’ Stroll in Southern Oregon
November 23 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Join us at the 14th annual Oakland Sip & Stroll to celebrate this Southern Oregon community on Saturday, Nov. 23 from noon to 5 p.m.
Each participating business will have a winery or brewery and local foods to sample. Go on the treasure hunt to get your passport stamped by businesses hosting our participating wineries and breweries. Completed passports will be entered to win one of many great gift baskets.
The core of downtown Oakland’s historic district will be closed to all but emergency traffic allowing participants to visit the businesses and the vendors.
Rides in the Cinderella horse drawn carriage will be available for purchase, $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. Enjoy the pre-holiday season where you can purchase your gifts while enjoying food and beverage.
Passports are $15 and include a tasting glass.