- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Oakland Sip n’ Stroll in Southern Oregon
November 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Join us at the 14th annual Oakland Sip & Stroll to celebrate this Southern Oregon community on Saturday, Nov. 23 from noon to 5 p.m.
Each participating business will have a winery or brewery and local foods to sample. Go on the treasure hunt to get your passport stamped by businesses hosting our participating wineries and breweries. Completed passports will be entered to win one of many great gift baskets.
The core of downtown Oakland’s historic district will be closed to all but emergency traffic allowing participants to visit the businesses and the vendors.
Rides in the Cinderella horse drawn carriage will be available for purchase, $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. Enjoy the pre-holiday season where you can purchase your gifts while enjoying food and beverage.
Passports are $15 and include a tasting glass.