- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Oakland Sip n’ Stroll in Southern Oregon
November 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Join us at the 14th annual Oakland Sip & Stroll to celebrate this Southern Oregon community on Saturday, Nov. 23 from noon to 5 p.m.
Each participating business will have a winery or brewery and local foods to sample. Go on the treasure hunt to get your passport stamped by businesses hosting our participating wineries and breweries. Completed passports will be entered to win one of many great gift baskets.
The core of downtown Oakland’s historic district will be closed to all but emergency traffic allowing participants to visit the businesses and the vendors.
Rides in the Cinderella horse drawn carriage will be available for purchase, $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. Enjoy the pre-holiday season where you can purchase your gifts while enjoying food and beverage.
Passports are $15 and include a tasting glass.