- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Obelisco 2017 Electrum Cabernet Release
August 7 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Introducing the Obelisco 2017 Electrum Cabernet, the wine that started it all for Obelisco.
We are always excited about sharing it. Stop by to pick up some at any of our locations or taste it in one of our outdoor tasting settings. We have socially distanced and safe outdoor seating at each of our locations.
We are looking forward to sharing this wine with you so stop by to see us.