- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate presents Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig
May 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Obelisco Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig on Friday, May 24 at its Leavenworth tasting room.
A singer songwriter since childhood, Dawndi’s sweet angelic sultry voice and bubbly, nostalgic, jazzy, folk, “happy-go-lucky wrapped in blues soul and rock ‘n roll” captivate and enchant audiences of all ages. We are happy to have her with us, and we can’t wait for you to join us for some wine and music.