- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate presents Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig
May 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Obelisco Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig on Friday, May 24 at its Leavenworth tasting room.
A singer songwriter since childhood, Dawndi’s sweet angelic sultry voice and bubbly, nostalgic, jazzy, folk, “happy-go-lucky wrapped in blues soul and rock ‘n roll” captivate and enchant audiences of all ages. We are happy to have her with us, and we can’t wait for you to join us for some wine and music.