- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate toasts Black Friday
November 29, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Black Friday will be toasted at Obelisco Estate!
This is a big shopping day. What will you need after shopping on Black Friday? Wine! Come join us to recover from battling the crowds and the lines. We will have wine waiting for you. Available all day long is the following:
– Tastings of the new 2016 Malbec Release.
– Special $10 glass pours of 2016 Malbec.
– 2-Bottle ($50) and 3-Bottle ($60) wooden gift boxes available for purchase
– Free 2-Bottle or 3-Bottle wooden gift box with purchase of a full case of wine or a 3 pack of III Nefer Cabernet Sauvignon.
– 5% additional discount on all case+ purchases.
– Cardboard gift boxes for purchases of 3+ bottles.
Specials will be available at all locations. End your day with some wine with us. Our Apple Farm Village location will feature the W Lovers live at 5 p.m.