- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music featuring Justin Young
June 15 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Come join us at Obelisco Estate in Woodinville’s Hollywood District for a night of wine while being entertained by Justin Young with some incredible saxophone.
– Exclusive magazine rates his Blue Moon album one of the best of 2017
– Featured on iHeart Radio Top-20 jazz chart
– Profiled on King 5 and Q13 News
– Played on SiriusXM Watercolors
– Top 25 Billboard jazz artist
Young sounds natural when he plays, as if his saxophone talent never needed formal training. Obelisco Estate and vintner Doug Long are thrilled to have him with us and look forward to sharing the night with wine lovers.