- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music featuring Kurt Lindsay
August 16 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Kurt Lindsay on Saturday, Aug. 16 at Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
The soulful Kurt Lindsay is a Woodinville veteran and a lefty on the guitar. He can swing from genre to genre without a blink. His soulful voice will captivate you and his personality will make you love him.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.