- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music featuring Kurt Lindsay
June 8 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Kurt Lindsay on Saturday, June 8 at Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
The soulful Kurt Lindsay is a Woodinville veteran and a lefty on the guitar. He can swing from genre to genre without a blink. His soulful voice will captivate you and his personality will make you love him.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.
No cover charge required – Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy!