- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Dead Lee
June 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Dead Lee on Friday, June 21 at the Leavenworth tasting room.
Dead Lee is a Portland-based folk duo comprised of Brian Koch (founding member of Blitzen Trapper) and singer/songwriter Kara Harris. With just two voices and two guitars, the duo embraces a mutual love of the darker folk and country traditions, the very music they met and bonded over in the winter of 2016. They first performed together at a charity concert and they’ve been performing shows across the country ever since.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.