- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Dead Lee
June 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Dead Lee on Friday, June 21 at the Leavenworth tasting room.
Dead Lee is a Portland-based folk duo comprised of Brian Koch (founding member of Blitzen Trapper) and singer/songwriter Kara Harris. With just two voices and two guitars, the duo embraces a mutual love of the darker folk and country traditions, the very music they met and bonded over in the winter of 2016. They first performed together at a charity concert and they’ve been performing shows across the country ever since.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.