- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Ian Skavdahl
June 14 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Ian Skavdahl on Friday, June 14 at Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
He is a singer and songwriter with diverse influences from jazz, folk, rock and blues.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.