- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Luke Stanton
August 9 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Luke Stanton on Aug. 9 at the Apple Farm Village in Woodinville.
Singer-songwriter Luke Stanton is a native of Gig Harbor with an honest style, compelling acoustics and rich lyricism. Luke performs indie/folk/rock covers and originals with influences from Dave Matthews Band, Glen Hansard, John Mayer and Mumford & Sons. He performs solo or with the Luke Stanton Band throughout the Pacific Northwest.
There is no cover charge required. Just buy a glass or bottle, grab an appetizer and enjoy the music.