- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Obelisco Library Night by reservation only at Apple Farm Village
November 18, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
Announcing Obelisco Estate’s 5th Annual Library Tasting event at our Apple Farm Village Tasting Room by reservation only on Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 18-19 from 4-9 p.m. by reservation.
For the last few years, we have had a fun library tasting party with appetizers and music. It is always one of our most anticipated events. We cannot have the party this year due to Covid rules, so we decided to offer a limited amount of library reservation tastings so that we can give you the experience in a safe and socially distanced way. Come enjoy some of the past Obelisco greats and take the opportunity to buy some wines from the rarely opened library of Obelisco Estate. We will be pouring library wines and each table will get some charcuterie to go along with the tasting. Reservations will be for 1.5 hours so you have time to taste 10 of the library wines.
Entrance to the event will be $80 per person ($50 for members) and includes charcuterie. To make a reservation, see below. There will be an additional 5% case discount on top of your case discount for attendees. (25% for members, 15% for non-members). There will also be special pricing on one special wine.
Reservations will be limited to 65 people so email us soon if you would like to go!
These are the wines that will be featured:
* ’10 Electrum – 10 cases
* ’11 Electrum – 3 cases
* ’12 Electrum – 2 cases
* ’10 Cabernet – 2 cases
* ’11 Cabernet – 2 cases
* ’12 Cabernet – 10 cases
* ’13 Cabernet – 10 cases
* ’14 Cabernet – 10 cases
* ’12 Malbec – 2 cases
* ’11 Merlot – 2 cases
* ’13 Merlot – 2 cases
* ’14 Merlot – 3 cases
* ’15 Merlot – 2 cases
* 12′ Syrah – 3 cases
* 12′ III Nefer Cab – 4 cases
* 13′ III Nefer Cab – 4 cases
* 10′ II Nefer Cab – 4 cases
Some of these wines are extremely limited in availability so purchase limits may be placed on some of the more rare wines. However, all will be available for purchase by guests who have made reservations. This is a rare event and we are looking forward to sharing some of our history with you.
Make sure you reserve a time soon! To make a reservation, please email us by clicking the link below.
To make a reservation, you must email us. We will then call you to set a time for you to taste and take payment for the tasting. We will call you within 24 hours to set your reservation.
Click below to send your reservation email:
PLEASE INCLUDE NAME, NUMBER AND HOW MANY PEOPLE.
Apple Farm Village Tasting Room: 14525 148th Ave NE, Suite 121, Woodinville, WA 98072